Author Interviews & Spotlights
Have you thought about completing a small group with couples and discussing this painful topic (infidelity)? I think that it would be awesome.
That's a great idea. I'd love to be a part of that group. It would be awesome. I would need more stakeholders, like pastors and counselors. I would also need a towel. I would be crying the whole sessions. Breaks my heart the things couples go through.
Why do you write Christian Fiction Romance?
1. Everyone loves a great love story.
2. To encourage readers to apply Godly principles to their relationships
3. To show the striking difference between walking in the Spirit and walking in the flesh with regards to relationships
4. To testify of God’s goodness and faithfulness through fascinating characters
5. To spread God’s Word and promote Christian values
6. To show the nature of God.
Where did you get the idea of your Encounters of the Heart series?
I am a member of the Tallahassee Authors Network (TAN) Christian Sub-group and we decided to write an anthology about the consequences of sin. As I wrote my short story for the anthology, the story took on legs of its own, and became the first book in the Encounters of the Heart series. The series is based on Proverbs 4:23 (KJV) –“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”
All of us have gone through some rough times, Can you recall a time when you really believed that God had left you by yourself and how did you overcome?
Back in the day, I wanted to leave my job because I had outgrown it and I wanted something new to do. I prayed about it then started to apply for jobs, internally and externally. I was not successful anywhere, even for the jobs that I felt I should have gotten.